The nearest airports are Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA) and Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD) and are the recommend airports to fly into. Both are serviced by the Metro. Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI) is the furthest airport and is not directly on a Metro line.
Union Station is the nearest train station and connects to the Metro’s Red Line.
Parking Options Nearby HRSA Headquarters
– Limited Metered Street Parking
– NIH Public Parking Garage (5635 Fishers Lane, Rockville, MD 20852):
The cost is $2 an hour, or $7 a day. Please note the garage accepts CASH ONLY.
Requirements to Enter the Building
The meeting venue is the Pavilion, located on the main level of HRSA’s office building. You will be required to go through security to enter the building. Please take note of the following details to ensure a smooth arrival experience:
- Allow for up to 30 minutes to get through security.
- You must enter through the main lobby located on 5600 Fishers Lane.
- Bring your driver’s license or some form of government-approved ID with you. Visitors without a driver’s license, passport, or other form of government-issued photo identification will not be granted entry into the facility.
- When you arrive at the building, provide your ID and let the security staff know that you are there for the ACIMM meeting.
- Be prepared to remove your belt/any clothing items containing metal, and to have any bags, laptops, coats, etc., screened. Screening consists of X-raying all packages and/or bags and the use of magnetometers (metal detectors).
- Alcohol, firearms and knives are prohibited in the building.
Once you are through security, you will be escorted to the meeting space by a staff member. You will be allowed to access the Pavilion and café area only.
Non-US citizens planning to attend the meeting in person, and anyone needed special assistance or a reasonable accommodation for the meeting will need to provide additional information to HRSA